Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Reflection

Greetings to all!!! Today has been a very enlightening day. Have you ever reached a place in your life where you feel all that you should be doing or should have done has not been fulfilled? That moment of questioning your self worth? Well let me tell you, it is not a good place to be in. One should never doubt their importance or whether or not they have made a difference in this life. For once you begin traveling down that spiral staircase, it seems impossible to run back up to the top. At what point do we begin second guessing ourselves? Who said we ever had to be what others want us to be? I have found however it is not about what others want you to be that matters, but it is about what YOU want for yourself. I am reading some very interesting books right now (comment back if you want the titles) and I am continuing the grow myself personally and spiritually. The greatest regret one can have is the regret of knowing you did not do your best. Don't be a part of the norm, average and ordinary. Don't allow yourself to sell yourself short. Don't miss out on what is there for the taking, so just reach out your hands and grab it!! Live today as if it were your last, and plan for tomorrow as if you have many, many more to come. Remember..."I don't know, only GOD knows where the story ends for me, but I know where the story begins. It's up to us to choose whether we win or lose, and I CHOOSE TO WIN."-Mary J. :)

No comments: