Sunday, October 9, 2011

October Already??!!??!!

Hello my dear friends!! I can't believe a month has already passed us by. Where does the time go? I am very excited about finishing this year strong so I must work hard not to let myself fall off the wagon. I have goals, dreams, ambitions. "I want to be a star Mom!". Anyway....I hope the month of October is a pleasant one. As we approach the last quarter of this year I take a moment to look back and reflect on my past life. The life I have lived and what I have done or what I didn't do. The one thing that remains true...time continues to pass us by and we can either surf this wave as long as God gives us breath or we can walk around with our heads in the sand, oblivious to what is going on and what is happening in our lives. I started 2011 50/50. What I mean is 50/50 working on my goals and not working on my goals. Well I have said it before and I will say it again...we fall down, but we get up. I pray that God continues to give me breath, life on this earth so I may do all HE wants and expects me to do. May I always be mindful of my blessings and take no moment for granted. Tomorrow is promised to no one. I ask for His blessings and His grace upon me. This has been the Year of Susan....I am thankful it has been and will continue to be a great one!

No comments: