Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Eureka!!! I found it!!

Greetings to all!!! Hope you are having a wonderful day. Well guess what??? EUREKA-I FOUND IT!! What did I find you ask? I found my source, my passion. Each of us has something locked, lost deep down inside. It is waiting to come out. What I found, is that if you are quiet long enough, ask for it to be revealed, and you listen with all your heart, you will find it. For those of you who have already found it, kudos to you. I have very special friends in my life who are currently living their dream. For those of you however that are still seeking, trust me when I say, SEEK AND YOU SHALL FIND. So what did I find? All of my life I have been a creative person. I used to talk to my toys and use my imagination to its' fullest. In fact I still do. As a teenager, I use to write commercials and planned on having my own advertising agency (SNP ORIGINAL-like the name). My creativity is probably what allows me to understand foreign language the way I do. Okay, back to the point....What I found is my creativity and my LOVE for being creative. I will begin and continue to nurture that and watch it grow into a beautiful flower, prospering into a fruitful garden. So now I ask each of you to follow your hearts!! Tell me when you find your gold!!!! EUREKA!!!! Love you all!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Susan...You speak of the inward journey! Only, for me, it wasn't an "Aha" moment. It was like "oh...u huh....ahhh...YES!" And it took like a few years. I like to call it MY AUTHENTIC SELF! You know? The Journey within. I too had always been a creative soul. Painting, singing, drawing, writing, expressing, acting, and the list goes on. The most interesting thing I've discovered is that sometimes what we find doesn't always have to be one thing. For some of us, it's a culmination of various things. I guess some would call this the journey. I have a very dear friend who has been in sales all of her adult life. In college, she knew that she wanted to do sales and since then, "sales" is all she does. I used to think to myself..."why can't I just pick something and just do "that" and "that" only." Until TODAY my friends...My life isn't a "thing" My goal isn't a "thing". My life has to do with me creating it...one lovely choice at a time. How delicious.