Sunday, December 14, 2008

Google anyone?

Greetings to all!!! Have you ever googled yourself? You may be amazed or horrified by the results. First, let me say that googling my name did not bring me up. When I googled SNP the first link was to my blog page-YEAH!! But what I did find when I googled my name is so many wonderful women who have had or are having very fulfilled, exciting lives!! How awesome, right?!? I mean what if they were all psychopaths and wanted for horrible crimes? The great thing is, they were not. I read some of the bios and found out a little bit about each of them. There is a sort of connection with someone that shares your name. I mean really, of all the names in the world, someone else on this earth has your name!!! I plan on adding to the list of interesting, beautiful, exciting, influential, sophisticated, accomplished, loved, charming, intelligent, blessed Susan Porter's. Google yourself....you never know what you may find. Love you all!!!

No comments: