Thursday, March 5, 2009

It's just your life!!

Greetings to all!!! I hope the day is treating you well. I am so excited about LIFE! After all, we only have one life to live on this earth and it is too short to not make the most out of it. Can you believe it is already March? I mean, where did the first two months go? Well whether or not you have committed to the resolutions you set for yourself, it doesn't matter. I have not done all the things on my list, but I am moving forward. This month I signed up for swimming classes (no, I can't swim) and I am overcoming a major fear I have!! It feels so good to tackle the little things. I am really excited about the next year of my life. This is a time that I am completely focused and sold out on building my future and the future of my family. I maintain my dedication, desire, will, and drive to do what I need to do so I am not forced to do something I don't want to do!! What are you doing in your life? Has it become mundane, routine, and uneventful? Are you busy getting by or busy getting ahead? These are questions you should constantly ask yourself. After all, it's just your life!!! I am fired up about mine and the growth I will experience over the next year because I CHOOSE to step outside of my comfort zone. It is my life, and I am going to make it the best life ever!!! What about you? Love you all!!

No comments: