Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Who is the LEADER within YOU?

Greetings to all!!!! I pray the day is treating you well. It has been some time since my last post, but the time has come to share my knowledge with you all :). As you know if you follow my blog or if know me personally, I use this resource as a way to help others grow and become the person GOD has intended for them to be. I work everyday to discover who that person is for me and I believe it is a journey we will take throughout our life. As you go along each day, be it a work, home, with family or friends there is a point at some time that requires someone to be a leader. The LEADER at work, not the manager, but the LEADER-the one who is able to motivate and move people towards a bigger vision. The LEADER at home-who has the ability to persuade, move, motivate the family. The friend who always is the one everyone turns to, talks to and follows. When are you a LEADER? Do you see that person in yourself? Find that person inside of you and allow yourself the opportunity to put your GOD given talents to use. We are all born LEADERS, but that LEADER is an infant and needs to grow through trial and error, stepping outside your comfort zone, self improvement, and only YOU can control that. Don't keep your LEADER locked inside, but let him/her out for the entire world to see. Love you all!!

No comments: