Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How you doing??

Greetings to all!! I pray the day is treating you well. It has been tooooooooo long since my last post and I apologize to all my followers. From this day forward, I vow to blog EVERYDAY!!! I am so excited about everything and I have so much to share. First, I hope your turkey day gave you plenty to be thankful for. I know it did for me. I was able to meet with and hang out with so many friends that have been a part of my life for the majority of my life!!!! I have known some of these people since we were 5 years old! I am so thankful for the childhood I had and the people I shared it with. We spend much of our adult life searching for the perfect career, money, love, satisfaction of some kind. It is the little things that we have in our lives that truly amount to more than anything else ever could. I am grateful, thankful, blessed to have the friends I have and the family I love. What about you? What are the little things in your life that are really the big things that bring you joy? When was the last time you felt the comfort you did as a kid? Whatever the case may be, love-live and be grateful!!! Love you all!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are an amazing person Susan. I love your post. I am doing great-thanks for the inspiration!!