Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Reason

Greetings to all!!! I pray the day is treating you well. I had a very insightful conversation today with my nephew. We were discussing the meaning of life or our meaning of life if you would. As each of us move along each day to follow whatever path we have laid before us, there is usually a motivating factor, a "reason" if you would, that keeps us focused or pushes us forward. So, what is your reason? What is the reason you make the sacrifices each day you do? What is the reason you lay your life on the line? What is the reason you don't quit when everything inside of you is telling you to? Your reason could be many things. Perhaps it is your children. That is the first answer I get whenever I ask someone what motivates them. Maybe it is money. I mean all of us have some financial gain we strive for or material thing we wish to possess. It could be your pride. Simply wanting to prove others wrong or even prove yourself right. Is it your parents, to change your family history, to be an example for someone else to follow. Whatever the "reason" is, I have come to the conclusion that you must have one. Anything, something, a reason to make you continue to push, strive, work, sacrifice, achieve, deliver and do. I pray everyday for my reason to remain clear to me and I will share it with you.....Dear Lord, Give to me a clear vision that I might know where to stand and what to stand for. May my reason be in front of me daily and may I never lose sight of what is truly important for me in this life. I hope you all find your own and you live life to the fullest, always with a reason to move forward. Love you all!!!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Your new blog “a reason” is so very, very good. That is an excellent article. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!