Wednesday, December 2, 2009

There has to be a way

Greetings to all!! I pray the day is treating you well. Do you ever ask yourself "Is this it?" "Is this all my life will amount to be?" Well let me tell you, THERE HAS TO BE A WAY!!!! There has to be a way for each of us to live the life we want to live. There has to be a way to for each of us to have satisfaction in what we do, where we live, to be satisfied (not settling) with the quality of life we have. It is true, our quality of life is determined completely by ourselves. How we respond to our individual situations plays a part in what our lives will be like. Although that is true, that doesn't mean that the feeling is not there. That feeling of incompleteness, lack, or unfulfillment. Well I am here to tell you.........THERE HAS TO BE A WAY!!! The WAY is our action. Our approach towards our life and what we will get out of it. I am finding my way, are you? I will not meet my Maker and look back on what could have been, but be thankful for what was!! May you find your way, for I will find mine!! Love you all!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful susan. I sure do love you and miss your smile!!! See u soon. :) Stay awesome and I know God has a wonderful plan for all our lives! Your sister!!!!! Danielle