Monday, January 11, 2010

I can do bad all by myself!!

Greetings to all!!! I pray the day is treating you well. Several months ago I went to the movies to see Tyler Perry's new film and now it is on DVD. The title of that movie is absolutely perfect....I CAN DO BAD ALL BY MYSELF!!!!! It is such a true statement that you don't need someone else to bring you down. We can handle that completely on our own. When you are with someone else, they should be a benefit, a blessing, a person that uplifts you. Far to often however, we fall into a trap where the person we are with does not uplift us, but drags us further into the gutter. Women will tell each other this all the time..."Girl forget him, if he can't help you then what do you need him for??!!" That is so true, but ladies, let us not throw stones. Fellas, remember..the same is true for you. If you take the time to invest in someone, if you allow them to occupy your space, to become a part of your world, be it man or woman, then make sure it is to the benefit, blessing and uplifting to you!!! They should help you become a better person, not bring you down. I can do bad all by myself!!! Heck, I can do GREAT all by myself. No one, be it a friend, family member, job, coworker or lover will ever cause me to allow myself to be less than great! Don't you allow it either. Do bad, no DO GOOD!!! Love you all!!!

No comments: