Friday, January 29, 2010

No Time Like the Present

Greetings to all!!! I pray the day is treating you well. Today is a wonderful day to work on "me"! The snow is falling outside and since I am home, I have an opportunity to stop and think about what is important to me. I made the choice to stay home today because the weather may be beautiful to look at it is not beautiful to drive in. There is no time like the present for me to focus on my goals and dreams. Life is too short to spend every working moment working for someone else!! Finding your dream, your passion is something that requires lots of effort on your part. The effort comes from spending time to really work on what it is you want to do. There is no time like the present to start today working on the things that matter the most to you. I believe it begins with personal growth. I am a firm believer in reading books and surrounding yourself with words, thoughts, ideas, and people that inspire you to move forward. Lord, give to me a clear vision that I might know where to stand and what to stand for. Along with growth comes action-effort. It is easy to assume that if we think about it, it will happen. They didn't say "think it and they will come", they said "build it and they will come"! The effort was before the reward. Life is full of rewards for each of us. There is no time like the present for personal fulfillment. Personal fulfillment in every area of your life, health-financial-spiritual-love-any and every area that matters to you. There is no time like the present, make the most of this gift. Love you all!!

1 comment:

Q.B. said...

"SNP Originals are on point once again....do your thing S.P.!!! Do your thing!!!"