Thursday, January 7, 2010

What I LOVE about me!

Greetings to all!!! I pray the day is treating you well. So there is a show on TV called "What I hate about me". I was thrown by the title so I never watched the show. Today I was flipping the channel and stumbled across it. The lady they were interviewing hated things about her body and herself in general. Of course the premise of the show was to get her to see things differently and help her improve who she is and what she sees when looking in the mirror. We all have things we would want to change and may be guilty of saying "I hate my _______". I have done the same thing myself. Then I realized-I realized one, I can change anything about me I want to. I am the only person who can do that. Two- I realized that regardless of what is going on with me, how I look, act, etc.., I am very grateful that I am here. I can see, talk, walk, eat, take care of myself!! LOVE yourself, don't hate anything about you! I know if I were told I would never walk again, I would absolutely ADORE my thunder thighs and could care less about wearing a spanx!! If you don't like something, make it better, but ALWAYS-ALWAYS-ALWAYS love EVERYTHING about you! Love you all!!!

No comments: