Sunday, January 10, 2010

You can't do it alone

Greetings to all!!! I pray the day is treating you well. So I have begun my quest to lose weight, write my goals, follow through on resolutions and whatever other pressures I can place on myself. Don't get me wrong, it is all for a good reason-self improvement. On this journey though I have found one important thing....I can't do it alone!!! There is a reason we have accountability partners. Until we have developed a habit of a certain lifestyle, way of living, we need someone to make sure we stay true. So, that has lead me to understand that I can't do it alone. I am determined to stick to my goals, achieve financial freedom, physical health, spiritual unity, professional growth, and family strength. As I make my way, I know that I will need someone to hold my hand and slap it on occasion. Don't take your journey alone. It is okay to need someone to help you along the way. There are many things we can do all by ourselves. At the same time though recognize that a good friend is hard to find, be accountable because you can't do it all alone. Love you all!!

No comments: