Saturday, July 24, 2010

83 Days

Greetings to all!! I pray the day is treating you well. So the countdown continues. The challenge I presented was to do something over the next 100 days that would impact and change your life (for the better) forever. Every year as my birthday approaches (August 15th in case you want to send gifts), I look at the year between my last birthday and current birthday to see what ways my life has changed. In between turning 29 and 30, I became a Mother. I must say...that is a life changing challenge that has turned my life inside out and I wouldn't have it any other way!! In between birthdays I lost my Grandmother, lost a job, my parents divorced, I found love, I experienced a new career, I gained a friend, the list could continue but the big picture is those experiences have all changed the course of my life. I would not be where I am today without experiencing those things. Many were out of my control but I accepted the challenge before me and learned from it and became a stronger person. My 100 day challenge continues and I can not wait until the end result. I will be honest, consistency is a .....!! It takes a lot of effort to consistently work outside of your norm, step out of your comfort zone and bring yourself to a place of true worth and value. Everyday I fall, but you know what, I get back up. That alone is a challenge within itself. Stay on course my friends. If you haven't started, begin now. DO SOMETHING and create your life. Remember YOU live life, life doesn't live you. Love you all!!!

1 comment:

suzi said...

Way to take charge of your world.