Thursday, July 8, 2010

99 Days

Greetings to all!! I pray the day is treating you well. So 99 Days to go!!!! I wrote out my goals and things I want to accomplish. I am excited for all of you that are taking on the 100 Day challenge. This is day 2-so what did you do differently today? Understand this challenge is a HUGE one and change happens gradually. So what was my day today.....I learned I can handle more than I thought I could. It is when challenges are given to you that you realize your resilience and determination. Many things can happen in 100 Days. Think of it this way.....over the next 100, well now 99 days, you could meet your future spouse, you could become with child, you could learn a language, you could lose weight, you could change jobs, you could experience great success, you could help someone in need, you could do so, so, so many things over the next 99 days that could change the course of your life-your future. Don't live every day status quo. Take the challenge and make a change. 99 Days to Go!!! Love you all!!!

1 comment:

Reese said...

Interesting way to look at things. And as far as taking the path of least resistance with your son, it is easy to do when we work all day. Miss you on that "learning a new language" part.