Saturday, July 10, 2010

97 Days

Greetings to all!!! I pray the day is treating you well. So here we are day 4 of 100. The weekend always seems to be a harder time to stay committed to what you intend to do. Why is that? Probably because we stop thinking on the weekends. I mean, my brain wants a break time to time. What I have discovered however is that you can't take a break from your goals and dreams. A little break can turn into a big break that can turn into a break over a lifetime. I challenge you today to find something to commit to and guess what-COMMIT!!! I am so excited about those of you who are deciding to take the challenge and change their life over the next 100 days (97 now). Of course if you just started reading this, your 100 days can start now. We can do it, together we can. I am reading, blogging, working with my son on his lessons, etc.... All the things I am supposed to do and committed to doing. Share your success with me because I can't wait to share my success with you. Love you all!!!

No comments: